NCS Recruitment and Exam 2017-2018 | Apply Now for Various Government Jobs at National Career Service
We welcome all the candidates to a newly introduced platform by the Indian Government and initiative of our Honorable Prime Minister Narendar Modi which is providing huge employment to all the unemployed candidates in India. NCS Recruitment (National Career Service Portal) is one of the best methods which will provide you amazing vacancy according to your abilities. NCS Portal is the best way to make the career in different Sectors (Both Government Sector or Private Sector). It is a platform where you can seek jobs and as well as can provide jobs as per your requirements and conditions. So in my post, I am going to share the Information such as How to register on NCS, NCS Vacancy 2017, NCS Exam Pattern, NCS Exam Syllabus, NCS online Application and Registration and all other instruction to get into NCS jobs or the jobs provided by National career Service.
About National Career Service Job Profile
National Career Service (NCS) project is an initiative launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment (India)Government of India as a Mission Mode Project for establishing quick and efficient career related services. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 20 July 2015 as part of government’s focus on providing right skills and generating employment. The key success factors of NCS initiative revolve around strengthening the existing employment exchange ecosystem with an ICT enabled platform and reaching out to masses through multiple delivery channels and partnerships with existing job market players. All the candidates who are willing to get Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri through NCS Recruitment must read all the information till the end.
NCS Exam for different Government Posts | NCS Notification 2017-18
NCS portal has revealed on its website that it is going to conduct Exams for different Government Departments. NCS Exam will be conducted to select Candidates for further exams and also for Recruitment in different government sectors. Those departments are not yet connected their link with National Careers Service but they have given the date 15 June for starting NCS Recruitment Process. So many of the important Exams such as SSC CGL, SSC CAPF, RRB, Group C and Group D Posts of SSC and RRB and many other vital Exams are going to be conducted by this new Council Career and referred as NCS Jobs. Till the Government Jobs or Govt departments are not linked, you also have a great opportunity to get jobs in Private sector. You can find jobs just sitting at your home and you can apply for them by just clicking a button.
Why we Need NCS Exam – NCS Recruitment 2017-2018
- National Career Service Exam is introduced to make the earlier system of Government exams more efficient and easier.
- Now candidates have to give one exam for all. Means the different exams having same eligibility Criteria will be conducted only once and can be used for different Government departments (NCS Jobs) as per eligibility where earlier you have to sit in a different exam for different departments.
- Time and money of both candidates and Government would be saved by NCS Recruitment Process
- It will make the process of exam easy and let the government produce results in time as the load will be divided through National Careers Service Exam. NCS Notification will soon arrive for the same.
- Candidates have to fill just NCS online Application for several Exams and Posts in Govt Department rather than to fill the particular form for every department.
NCS Exam Syllabus and Pattern | Eligibility Criteria
NSC Exam will be conducted for all the different government sectors such as Education Sector, Medical Department, Defence Sector, Bank Sector and many others. So every time NCS syllabus and pattern be adjusted according to the common entrance test that will suit for all the different posts in the different department. Common Exam syllabus will be as follow.
2) Quantitative Aptitude
3) General Awareness
There will be a difference between difficulty level for several different posts, as post or qualification increases the level of difficulty will also be increased.
NCS Exam Eligibility Criteria
|NCS Exam Level||
|Graduation Based Exam||Candidate must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized institute or university||21-35 Years (Aprox.)|
|12th Based Exam||Candidate must have passed 12th from recognized board.||18-30 Years (Aprox.)|
|10th Based Exam||Candidate must have passed 10th from recognized board.||18-27 Years (Aprox.)|
Note: NCS Application fee for all the candidates will be near about Rs.100/- but exact fees will be announced only after arriving of NCS Notification.
NCS Latest Notification 2017-2018
According to NCS Latest notification, there are several government departments who are willing to get connected with the National Career Service Portal. they signed the agreement and now several departments and ministries are ready to work with NCS. It is the best time for all the Candidates to get into NCS Jobs for all important and bid departments.
How to Register on NCS Official Website | NCS online Application and Registration
All the candidates who are interested to be part of NCS and want to enjoy the privileges and benefits provided by NCS Portal must do their Registration on National Career Service Website. You must know the steps for the NCS online Application and Registration.
- Visit the NCS website ncs.gov.in
- Now click on “Register as New User” on the bottom of the Page.
- Then you will find option “Register As”. Here you have to select option Job Seeker, Employer, Local Services, Household User, Skill Provider, Counselor or placement Organisation. Choose the option and click to proceed.
- Then fill all the information that is required on the form correctly and fill your working phone number so to get OTP.
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- Now you will receive a message on your entered phone number in which OTP will be sent.
- Fill OTP in the Column and your registration is done. You will get a message for successful registration.
- Now you can log in using your log-in name and password.
NCS Portal (Important Information)
NCS Recruitment for several Departments will not help candidates to get directly into Government jobs, whereas it makes a candidate eligible for some other exam or may for an interview, depends upon the nature of Post.
This exam is not for the higher posts (Gazetted Posts) presently, the Grade B and lower posts will come under this NCS Exam. You will find NCS notification about the exams when they have to be conducted.
NCS Jobs 2017-2018 | National Career Service Latest Updates:
We have provided you all the information as per the latest notification of NCS Departments for NCS Recruitment 2017. Stay updated with us by regularly visiting us and also know about all upcoming NCS Vacancies. If you are interested to get Jobs through National Career Service then check this page carefully on daily basis and get updates about NCS Jobs 2017. Every single information will be updated here as soon as it will arrive.